14 Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse

happycoupleby Elisha Goodman

Finding your God given spouse has nothing to do with your looks, age or income. It’s good to have those things if you can but in the spiritual world they are of little or no significance.

It is deep spiritual insight like we’re going to share here that counts.

In the book of Genesis 24:3-4 when it was time for Isaac to get married, Abraham sent his servant to his country with strict instruction to get a wife for his son.

He knew that God hated “unequal yoke” of marriage with unbelievers. Till today that is still the stand of God. A misstep in this area can spell doom and gloom for an individual up to many generations, while the right choice can open the door to favor, bliss and something really close to heaven on earth… this side of eternity!

These prayer points are designed for those who love God and want His will in marriage.

Confessions:

Matt 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Isa 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isa 49:25

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

1. Thank God because He alone is the perfect matchmaker

2. Lord, release the man/woman you have preordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon in the name of Jesus.

4. Lord, let my spouse be a person who loves You wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus.

5. Lord, establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28).

6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to battle and release my spouse wherever s/he is in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus.

9. I now call him/her out of obscurity into my life in Jesus’ name.

10. I reject the provision of counterfeit spouse by the enemy in the name of Jesus.

11. I cut off the flow of any inherited marital problems into my life in the mighty name of Jesus (pray this one 7 times… aggressively)

12. O Lord, let the spirit of patience reign in my life until the right person comes in the name of Jesus.

13. (Please pray this one with all your strength for at least 5 minutes)

Father, in the name of Jesus, just as Abraham sent his servant to find his son Isaac a wife, send the Holy Spirit to bring my future partner to me.

14. Thank the Lord for the answer.

Prayer coach Elisha Goodman helps busy people get better results quickly. Learn more about his two golden key secrets that get prayers answered at http://www.firesprings.com Check out his ebook packed with tips and strategies on how to attract a car, house, spouse or anything else you desire through prayer – almost everytime you pray at http://www.firesprings.com/prayer.htm

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Elisha_Goodman

Comments

1. paul says

I’m of age in life,I need God hand in Marriage.all d lady that come my way have isseu or the other,I lost my long Relation ship of 8yrs,pls help in Prayers.I Belive in GOD

2. God's Child says

Our God is an Awesome God! Your Will be done.
    Thank you Lord Jesus for all your blessings and help me to continue having faith in You. You are the Way, the Truth and the Life.

3. Monica Bodkin says

I am new to this site. My life though prayerful, I know that I haven’t life totally as God asked. I am ending a second long term marriage. My preference is to be married. I pray for a peaceful and adequate settlement in this divorce. In God’s time I ask for guidance in finding a spouse who is pleasing to God.
    This is my prayer.

4. sowmya loganathan says

Thanks for this.i hope my dreams come true before i enter 27.thank you and Good luck everyone.

5. Ticia Ojeoma says

I have believed so much in prophecy in that most men who came my way came thus in the name of pastors especially when d going is tough wit them but when they see money they just dump Me and move on then i have to start affresh wit same kind of people. what do i do because am tired of beliving that my husband to come is a pastor. yet i keep gettin d prophecy

6. The Truth says

well the way i feel when it comes to meeting a good woman that i am having a very difficult time doing so, i really feel that God is certainly to blame for this especially when i have to see so many other men that have been Very Blessed by him to have met the right woman and have a family which i certainly would had wanted too. why would God punish us men like this that would want what is normal today? we are certainly no different than the ones that have their life all together. if many of us weren’t meant to find love and happiness and have to be alone all the time, then we shouldn’t have been born in the first place which i am very sure many of you will agree with me on that.

7. Shailesh says

I searched for “prayer for finding a life partner” and I reached here.
    I am 29 and never been in serious relationship. I wish to be a good friend first with my future partner and wish to know her very well before deciding on marriage.
    Whenever I prayed for things I want, God has given me in right time and in abundance.
    I believe God will listen to my prayers and give me my perfect spouse in right time.
    Thanks Elisha for the perfect points and prayer. I believe I will be meeting her soon and she would be more than I asked for.

8. ESTHER MARY says

I thank God for he has the keys to my life,I was Ignorant about his power to change situations,I could’nt fast,But on hearing testimonies from people while i visted the church,I trusted God ,I used The MFM Prayer points for improvements in my job situation that was alarming,God Change the work situation after a three days prayer fasts,am promoted ,my life is filled with Joy,and I take God the Almighty as the sole provider,so i trust him for every provision,through prayers in faith i know i posses every thing. thanks alot.please post me prayer points for getting A perfect Match,Aman that God Himself has ordained for me. Be abundantly Blessed

from Esther Mary.

9. True LOVE says

I really hope to get the chance to meet my Lady in person this coming year, perhaps by March 2014, we’ve found each other online and I want to have her travel to me, I will pray as many hours and days as possible for this event to come true. I really find her to be a suitable match, I expect nothing from a Woman other than loyalty and commitment. I don’t expect money or a spectacular look from a female, but only a spiritual soul. I pray the LORD bring his will to pass and allow me to meet my special someone whom I believe is her. Amen

10. Carmen says

I am 24 going 25 and I’m searching for a chaste pious spouse as a husband. please spare a prayer for me and those like me, and God bless you in return.

11. eline says

Hi am 26 now and by this prayer am praying before mid of this year imeet my husband in jesus name I pray that will happen

12. winnie says

I believe God is going to breath happiness n prosperity in my direction, I have not felt love for a man in a long time, I want to fall in love with the right person am tired of being lonely .. sometimes I need someone to talk to. Lord listen to me and am grateful that whoever it will be will be mine alone and I promise to treat him like a treasure. Members pray for me n I will for u.

13. Yansa M.Toussaint says

I have a friend that is 43 years old,has two out of wedlock kids but is desperate to find her ‘soul mate’. I have known her since 2003 and though she has been praying and professes to know God she still hasn’t found her soul mate. I am kind of in disagreement in women ‘waiting on God to find a husband’ because I notice that Christian women who take this approach never seem to get married.

14. Guest says

Marriage is between Man, God and Woman and God is the core or the middle person between the two people. He is the foundation and the other spouse in the marriage. A married couple must not exclude God in their married life, but have God as the center of their marriage. The children in the marriage should learn about God and that He is also a family member. W e all must trust God and not lean on our own understanding. Having God as a matchmaker is the perfect choice because He will pick the right person for you. It’s very hard waiting for a Godly spouse, but trust God and His timing and plans. He is making sure that you and your spouse are prepared before your marriage. In order for a spouse to understand you or meet you they must understand God first. If a person can’t understand God then they won’t understand the Godly spouse therefore God plans to make both individuals understand God first. As I mentioned earlier God wants us to understand that he is the center of the marriage therefore it makes sense for God wanting people to understand Him first. In our world, we are constantly shown on media and society to go onto dating sites, not save yourself for marriage, date freely, cohabitation, and more. These negative actions not only hurt the person, but other people like family members and others. God wants us to follow his ways even though it’s hard to do that in our world knowing the negative actions happening as normal behaviors and pressures from media/peers to go against God, but it’s worth following God than listening to humans or go by our own understanding. Trust God with all your heart because He has your heart in his heart and spirit. It’s not what the world thinks, but what God thinks and you will be very happy and blessed by following God’s plans for you in marriage.

15. LORI says

I am a young widow, I loved being married. I don’t have a clue how to meet a man, but I know what I want,. I want a faithful christian spouse. I want a best friend. I want someone who will love my children and I am willing to love their children. I ask that God send me another spouse, I would love to have another child.

16. jcrapo says

Please pray the girl that God put in my life has become distant and broke the relationship